Documentation, images, trademarks, videos and any other element published and reproduced on this website belong to ZAINO FOODSERVICE S.r.l. or are used with the consent of the relevant owner, or have been given in use to ZAINO FOODSERVICE S.r.l. by third parties; reproduction by the public is forbidden.
Trademarks include without any limit the "name", "logos", "product names" and "slogans".
The unauthorised use of any trademark found on this website is strictly prohibited. The use, in any form, of documents, images, trademarks, videos and any other element published on the website is also forbidden.Links to websites
Various sections of the website contain links to external Internet website of partners and suppliers considered of interest. ZAINO FOOSERVICE S.r.l. guarantees that it pays the maximum attention in the identification of the links, however it shall not be responsible for the correctness of the contents of these websites and on their accessibility, or safety and absence of virus or user automatic tracking systems such as cookies.
Treatment of personal data
The data controller of data supplied in a voluntary way and processed following access to the website is ZAINO FOODSERVICE S.r.l., with registered office in Via Del Commercio Vicolo I n. 2 - postcode 35036 Montegrotto Terme (PD). Access to certain sections of the website and/or any requests for information and services may be subordinate to the request for personal data which will be processed by "ZAINO FOODSERVICE S.r.l." (hereinafter ZAINO FOODSERVICE), as Data controller, in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 "Personal data protection code" (hereinafter "Code"). The purpose of the present statement is to inform users, even before they access the website and provide their data, how ZAINO FOODSERVICE processes personal data; users are required to read the statement before providing personal data by filling in the special spaces in the various sections of the website. Data is processed by the Data controller on paper, using computerised and telematic methods and computer systems and servers it has available, and also by personnel (internal and external entrusted with this task). At any moment, you may check the data processed and exercise all your rights (including the right to request that the information be modified, updated or deleted) by writing to the Data controller at email@example.com or sending a letter by ordinary mail to ZAINO FOODSERVICE S.r.l. - Direzione Amministrativa - Via Del Commercio Vicolo I n.2 - postcode 35036 Montegrotto Terme (PD) - Italy.
Purpose of processing
According to the requirements of the user each time he/she accesses various sections of the website the purposes of the processing of personal data supplied directly by the user by filling in online forms may be the following: a) registration to the website which is necessary to access certain sections and to provide the various services offered; b) with prior consent of the user, and until this is revokes, to perform marketing activities (for example sending of promotional and advertising material, surveys on registered users that will allow ZAINO FOODSERVICE to improve the products and services offered to its customers; this list is not exhaustive); this may be carried out via e-mail, fax, mms and sms following specific consent and until the consent is revoked; c) meet user requirements as regards products marketed by ZAINO FOODSERVICE, advertising or the website ("Contacts" section of the website). The registration to the website is not required for all services offered by ZAINO FOODSERVICE [e.g. those mentioned in paragraphs b) and c) above]. However, in order to satisfy any user requirements concerning said services user shall be asked to provide personal data which will be processed only for the relevant purposes and for the time strictly necessary for the operation.
Nature of the data provided by users
The supply of personal data is optional, however if the user wishes to access certain functions some personala data fields must be filled in (obligatory fields marked by an asterisk) so that ZAINO FOODSERVICE can satisfy user requirements. If the personal data provided for a field marked by an asterisk is partial or incorrect, or is not provided, it shall not be possible to execute the service requested; if optional data is not provided or if it is only partially or incorrectly provided this shall not effect the execution of the service.
Disclosure and diffusion of user personal data
Personal data supplied directly by users through the online forms shall not be disclosed to third parties or divulged with the exception of case in which the name of winners of website competitions or prize operations promoted by ZAINO FOODSERVICE are published on the website.
User rights recognised by art. 7 of the Code
"Article 7" Right to access personal data and other rights
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
- of the data source;
- of the data processing purposes and methods;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means; d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated Italy where foreseen;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in Italy, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys."The data subject may grant, in writing, power of attorney or representation to natural persons, bodies, associations or organisations in connection with exercise of the rights".
The data subject may object to the processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned in letter b), even after having given its consent, by clicking on the special "link" present in
The data subject may modify the data supplied at any moment by sending an e-mail to the Data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a letter by ordinary mail to ZAINO FOODSERVICE S.r.l. - Direzione Amministrativa - Via Del Commercio Vicolo I n. 2 - postcode 35036 Montegrotto Terme (PD) - Italy.
Browsing the website
User personal data is not purposefully acquired by the website. Cookies are not used to send personal information, and pre-existing c.d. cookies of any type are not used either; no user tracking system is used. The use of session c.d. cookies (which are not permanently stored on the users computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data (made up of random numbers generated by the server) necessary for safe and efficient browsing. Session c.d. cookies used on this website avoid the use of other IT techniques which may prejudice the confidentiality of users when browsing and do not allow the acquisition of user personal identification data. Other websites "linked" to this website may contain tracking systems which the website Owner is not aware of. ZAINO cannot guarantee that said external websites are fitted with suitable security systems aimed at preventing damage (e.g. viruses) or protecting processed data. .
Website security measures
Specific security measures have been adopted for the management of the website aimed at guaranteeing safe access and protecting the information contained in the website against risk of loss or damage, even accidental. The antivirus software used to manage the website is updated on a daily basis. Despite the Antivirus systems adopted by ZAINO FOODSERVICE please note that it is advisable, and obligatory by law, to install on your computer a system for detection and prevention of virus attacks. The reserved areas of the website can only be accessed through an identification code and password assigned to users, made up of 9 (8) characters in conformity with the technical security measures; said passwords are generated in such a way as not to contain any reference to the user in order to avoid any possible abuse. The user must keep the password confidential.